Funny Things Kids Say and Why You Should Listen
Welcome to my hub on funny things that kids say and why you should listen. This hub as two purposes first to entertain and secondly to send an important message. Lets start with the first, do you need a good laugh? Read this list of kids-quotes. Children really do say the funniest things. This list was made from true experiences from parents and teachers.
But lets look at the bigger picture, kids speak from their heart. They mean what they say and say what they mean. They are curious about the world around them. They are observational learners. They don't sugar coat. They don't lie. They don't judge others.
Next time you hear a child say something that gives you a laugh, remind yourself about their simplicity.
How can you be more like a child today?
Learn from your children :). They find JOY in everyday experiences.
Miss Megan :)
- "Do you have a baby in your belly?"
Do you want to get married?
- Child: Do you want to get married?
- Teacher: I'm not sure, maybe. Why do you ask?
- Child: Oh you know. Love.
- Teacher: Love?
- Child: Yeah, life and death.
- Teacher: Life and death?
- Child: I watched Romeo and Juliet this morning.
- "You ate your baby!?"
- Child: "Is this almost over?"
- Parent: "Not yet, we are celebrating baby Jesus' birthday!"
- Child: "I'm so hungry I could eat baby Jesus"
- Child to teacher: "My Daddy wants to know if you're married."
- "Why are the toilets on the wall?"
- Teacher: "Why aren't you eating?"
- Child: "I am NOT eating possum."
- Teacher: "That's pasta, not possum"
- Child: "Ohhhh" (eats a bite) "MMMMM I love pasta"
- Teacher: "Say a prayer and you will feel Jesus in your heart."
- Child: "I feel Jesus in my heart. But the devil is dancing inside my stomach"
Document Your Child's Quotes
Children are only young for a short period of time. Document their milestones. Write down their funny quotes.
I stumbled upon this Dad's art that documents his daughter's silly sayings. What a great way to decorate your house & keep those childhood memories close by.
Funny Kids :)
In the comment section share your "funniest kid quotes". As quotes are adding to the comment section, I will add them to this page. Thanks for sharing!