The most out of the Lord's Prayer by expressly expounding
I truly believe that parenting is the most difficult task one will encounter in their lifetime. In an effort to bring some relief and divine help to the parents cause, I've directed this hub to us for a time to obtain help from On High hopefully before a dior time of need arises. Please, if you find this hub blog helpful, share it.
I've overheard quite often that the Lord's Prayer taught to the deciples by Jesus was an outline on how to pray. Using this theory, practicing and expounding on this notion, I began to get more out of the prayer. More what you might say? I began to get enthusiasm, contentment, comfort, faith and hope out of this incredible outline on how to pray. By using the outline of the prayer in a step by step fashion and inserting scripture verses and or accolades, I gained a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment out of the use of this powerful outline.
Here is my example of how to flow within the Lord's Prayer exactly how I would voice it. To get use to expressing the prayer more deeply, I start with each part of the prayer before saying any corresponding scriptures. Since prayer is personal between you and God, you may expound on the prayer with other scriptures and accolades but you are more than welcomed to start with this example.
- Our Father: Our beginning and our ending; our first and our last; our maker. who gives us hope and a future. Our Eternally Present One.
- Hallowed be thy name: Name above all names; the great I Am That I am; at your Name every knee will bow and tongue confess that you're King of kings and Lord of lords. Your name is a strong tower we run to and are saved. We are your beloved.
- Thy Kingdom Come: Your Kingdom has come personified in Jesus your son, the firstborn of many brethren; your kingdom is growing and will continue to manifest itself by your Spirit until the new heaven and earth is tangible to us.
- Thy Will be done: Your good and perfect will should and must be done.
- In Earth: Let your will be done in this earthy body and mind that you've given us; let your perfect will be done in this city, county, state, country, planet and universe.
- As it is in heaven: As your perfect will is complete in your mind and your heart, so let it be on earth for you are heaven.
- Give us this day our daily bread: Father the blessings of Abraham is upon us in Jesus name, give us our spiritual, physical and financial nourishment for this day; bless us indeed, increase our borders. Give us wisdom in our relationships with eachother.
- Forgive us of our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us: Our Father, we have Jesus as our advocate and we ask forgiveness for sins(specifically) of things we should have done and didn't do and things we did do and should not have done. Those who have sinned against us(specifically) we forgive them by the power of forgiveness you've given us and we lift them up to you so that they might seek forgiveness before it's everlasting to late.
- Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil: We are thankful that you do not tempt us but in all temptations you provide a way of escape. Father keep us from dangers seen and unseen. Thank you for your angels that excell in strength that encamp around us.
- Yours is the Kingdom, Power and Glory forever. Amen: Thank you for bestowing upon us your righteousness and kingdom authority by Jesus Christ. Father for the hope and expectation of your glorious, eternal kingdom that you desire to share with us; a world without end to replace this world of moth, rust and decay. Thank you Father for the power to become the sons of God to obtain the Kingdom; the power over sickness and disease; and the power to obtain wisdom and wealth. And thank you Father that yours is the glory that shines brighter than the noonday sun; yours is the glory that you wear as a wonderous garment that looks outstandingly well on you and that you alone are worhty to wear; forever. In Jesus Matchless Name. Amen.