Nuby Paci Cradle Pacifier Box Review
Like A Needle In A Haystack
When you have a pacifier-lover like I do, you need to carry a few extra wherever you go, because you know baby will drop one (we’ll blame the baby because we know in reality mom dropped it in the parking lot trying to get baby out) or your mother-in-law’s dogs will lick them off your hands because they think it’s food. Either way, you will need something to carry them in so they don’t get dirty and become another thing that gets lost in your bottomless diaper bag.
The is a compartment with a hook where you can fit up to two pacifiers, or a pacifier and a pacifier clip. The clip is flexible and can be hooked to the stroller, diaper bag, or handbag. It’s BPA-free. Made in China. Nuby Paci Cradle Pacifier Box
- The box is big enough to fit two pacifiers.
- They keep pacifiers clean.
- They come in six colors to choose from.
- It’s easy to clip onto things.
- You kind of have to shove the pacifiers in if you are carrying two of them. The pacifiers may “pop out” and fall when trying to open the box.
- The colors are not as bright as shown in the picture on the store website.
- The clip gap is too big to clip to diaper bags and purses. I had mine clipped onto my diaper bag while shopping and when I bumped onto my husband it fell off my shoulder strap right onto the floor, popped open and both pacifiers in it came out and landed on the dirty store floor. Now I just carry it in my bag instead.
- It can be rather difficult to open.
It does the job. I am not too impressed with this product and to be truthful I feel it’s rather expensive for the product you get. It could be improved in all areas, how it opens, the hook, the quality of plastic used. I don’t think it can be sterilized, either. I tested my first one in boiling water for a few seconds and it looked like if I left it longer the plastic would have warped and lost its shape or even melted. I was rather disappointed.
I have heard some people to carry baby socks in these so the baby socks don’t get lost but I could not fit two of my baby’s socks.