- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
Development Dads - On Their Level - Infant
On Their Level
A Taylor Poem
Sticky oatmeal milk dripping
from her smooth and milk-white chin.
Applesauce in one ear as she tries
to jam a raisin up her nostril.
She laughs, bangs.
Looks through my eyes at her
gene pool shining, reflecting
waves of generations and
splashing orange juice.
No seeds, my seed.
Oatmeal milk now on my forehead.
Brush it all away so it
can be wiped clean by me
and return to her
again and again.
I laugh from her smile
that is mine to her
from her as again
the sticky sweet milk drips
over us and the bowl
falls and rattles
around on the floor.
Useful For You - Useful To Me
It is very important to me to get feedback; so, if you could interact with an Episode by selecting Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, whether you think the Episode was Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting, and, finally, type in some Comments about what you really think.
When working with an Episode, here are some tips:
- You can access an Episode by selecting a link provided in the Select an Episode section on the Development Dads introductory page. Get to this page by clicking this link.
- You can also access an Episode by clicking on the Randall Frey link to the right of my unfavorable photo.
- Note that when you are viewing any Episode, you can also select a Previous or Next Episode link at the bottom of the page to display it. To my dismay, sometimes these links appear and some times they don't.
- To enlarge a cartoon, you will need to change you browser's View | Zoom out setting.
© 2014 Randall Frey