- Family and Parenting»
Travel Tips when travelling with teenagers.
Travelling with Teenagers
Here are some tips I have tested and proven to be effective when travelling with teens:
1) Do not forget to bring along snack items (i.e. chips, curls, soda, chocolates, nuts and the like). They'll love you because of such thoughtful act.
2) Laugh and giggle with them. You'll surely have fun together.
3) Give in to their "adventurous requests", ONLY if you have already assessed the risk involved on it and you are certain that such request is 100% pure fun and safe.
4) Remind them that the purposes of the travel are for all of you to have an awesome experience to remember, to have lots of fun, and TO GO BACK HOME SAFE AND SOUND.
5) Lastly, and most importantly, always begin your travel with a prayer. Pray for safety and for success. With God's guidance and providence, "He'll lead you to places you have never been to".
Enjoy your travel with teens.