- Family and Parenting»
- Parenting Skills, Styles & Advice
You Are the Parent
There are rules that has to be follower if you want to maintain your role as a good decent parents.
1.Never consider your children as your best friend, you are the parents and the provider.
2.Never involve them in your personal business.
3. At a young age teach them how to respect themselves as well as others.
4. Never take sides with your children when you know they are lying.
5. Always take time out of your busy day to listen to what she or he has to say.
6.Always be truthful.
7. Never let your children come between you and your spouse in a malicious way.
8. Never let your children play on your emotions, to get what they wants.
9. Never turn your back and walk away, it's your duty as a parent
10. Always tell them you love them, with a hug.
11. Never show anger or weakness unless it's warranty.
12. Never show fear because you are the Parents.