HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 46

I need help in writing a consent or a relocation letter to give to the father or my son.

The father is aware that I would like to relocated to another state to be closer to family with our son, who is 7 month old. I have been unemployed for 4 month and I have been looking for work in NY, but it's been very challenging. He does not help us financially or provide any moral support. He knows that the move will be the best option for our son. I don't trust him; and I plan to write a letter to give to him acknowledging the move and also have it notarized; I really need help on what to write and say on a letter. Can someone help me because I don't know where to begin or what to say.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.