profile image 60

I'm pregnant & need 2 leave the father 4 baby/my safety. Is there a place where woman can go?

I am pregnant with a man that is showing no concern of the future of my family and will not talk about it. He does do drugs and has taken control of my life somehow. I have no family or friends here and think that the best thing I should do for my child is get out and raise the baby by myself. But I have no where to go so I was wondering if there is some sort of place that helps women in these situations?


sort by best latest

danielleantosz profile image86

danielleantosz says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment