loneparentgiggles profile image 59

Did anyone have a toddler who was a bad sleeper? If so how did you help him/her to sleep through?

My son is 17 months old and won't sleep through. He goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up at 1am every single night, almost on the dot, he's like an alarm clock. Last night he did his usual 1am wake up for a drink, then did it again at 3am, and again at 5am. How can I stop this? I've tried bedtime routines, giving him lots to drink throughout the day, heavy food, light food. I've tried laying in bed and letting him scream it out, going in and hugging him and leaving him a bottle of water by his bed with a light next to it... he won't pick it up and drink it. It has to be handed to him. I'm so tired.

Monisajda profile image84

Monisajda says

productivitycoach profile image60

productivitycoach says

Kathryn Plasencia profile image82

Kathryn Plasencia says

twilanelson profile image61

Twila Nelson (twilanelson) says