loneparentgiggles profile image 60

Is my son just being a typical baby or am I seeing early signs of Autism?

Normally I just follow what my son wants to do throughout the day around the things that I have to do. For the past four or five days my partner has been taking my son out to the back garden every evening when he finishes work and we plant seeds and tidy the garden and stuff. My son is seventeen months old. Last night he was going hysterical and we couldn't figure it out, my partner decided that he'd take him into the garden again... instant silence. I suddenly realized that it's becoming like a routine and the second my partner walks through the door my son thinks it's garden time. any idea?

Kate Spenser profile image84

Kate Spenser says

loneparentgiggles profile image60

loneparentgiggles says

Giselle Maine says

Old Empresario says