gshill profile image 60

How often do you tell those that mean the most to you that you love them?

The older I get the more I realize how short life on earth is. I take every opportunity to tell those that mean so much to me and my life how much I love them and how much I appreciate them being in my life. I make it a point not to end a conversation or meeting without telling that person or persons that I love them. I want that to be the last thing remembered of me when I pass ~ the fact that I loved them. Those that really know me knows that love will carry on to eternity and by the grace of God, they will still be with me through eternity! How often do you tell your loved ones?

Stacie L profile image87

Stacie L says

thumbi7 profile image81

JR Krishna (thumbi7) says

thebluestar profile image81

Annette Donaldson (thebluestar) says

Dexter Yarbrough profile image82

Dexter Yarbrough says

lavender3957 says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

jencooper profile image59

jencooper says