jillylillie profile image 60

I am a stay at home mom of 4 boys and I am considering going back to work. Is it worth it?

My children are ages 14 to 3 and I find myself quite bored during the day. It seems to be the same 'ol same 'ol......laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc., etc......I quit working after the birth of my 4th son and tried to do in home daycare but found myself being taken advantage of by parents. I had a great job and had worked myself up the ladder from answering phones to being an office manage/comptroller. I have looked into various work from home jobs, but they all seem to be scams! My husband doesn't think it would be worth the stress and not to mention the daycare costs involved! Any ideas?

jillylillie profile image60

jillylillie says

Jonesy0311 profile image59

Jonesy0311 says

Old Empresario says