Debby Bruck profile image 87

Is there a sure fire way to potty train your child in a short amount of time?

Do you have a special technique or method you have used to potty train? Is this any different that past generations? Are kids different today that they need special training? Does the change in diet and lifestyle make a difference in a child's ability to become potty trained at a particular age?

pearlmacb profile image78

pearlmacb says

10 Helpful Steps to Potty Training Your Child in One Weekend79

10 Helpful Steps to Potty Training Your Child in One Weekend

katieababy74 profile image61

katieababy74 says

• Claudia Marie profile image

Claudia Marie 4 years ago

When I could not get over the hump of potty training my son, a friend of mine told me to remove his diaper. It worked! He was trained with in a week.

Claudia Marie profile image61

Claudia Marie says