peeples profile image 86

Is it better to be a helicopter parent or have free range children or somewhere in the middle?

Curious what other parents think about this as I seem to find my self struggling to find a spot in the middle. Have times really changed so much that we need to helicopter or is the media just available to tell us more?

Parenting Styles- the Extreme Differences Between the “Helicopter Mom” and the “Free Range Parent”82

Parenting Styles- the Extreme Differences Between the “Helicopter Mom” and the “Free Range Parent”

gmwilliams profile image83

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

The problem lies in finding that middle ground. Even now I struggle with it. My mother instinct says hover. My logical side say let them be. It's a balancing act.

greatparenting profile image61

greatparenting says

hobbynob profile image61

hobbynob says