Rosie2010 profile image 82

Are the good old days really that good? Do you prefer the good old days to the present?

I was listening to Tim McGraw's song "Back When" and I found it amusing: "Don't you remember, The fizz in a pepper, Peanuts in a bottle, At ten, two and four, A fried bologna sandwich with mayo and tomato, Sittin' round the table, Don't happen much anymore... We got too complicated, It's all way over-rated, I like the old and out-dated Way of life..." Well, what do you think? Are the good old days really that good?

Stacie L profile image87

Stacie L says

teamrn profile image80

teamrn says

onegoodwoman profile image82

onegoodwoman says

viveresperando profile image79

viveresperando says

Unleashed Freedom profile image62

Unleashed Freedom says