My hair caught on fire on my 21st birthday. I'd just had it spiral permed a couple of days before. We'd just seen the stripper off at the party, so I needed a very big drink and when blowing out the candles, I leaned in to low to the cake and burning candles... so woof! - my hair lit up like fire cracker. Thankfully a few of my friends were looking out for me and one stepped in close enough to slap me in the face and put the flames out with his quick thinking. I have quite a few good memorable moments, but this would have to be one of those that make it to the top of my list. Needless to say, the party continued despite the smell of singed hair.