Charlu profile image 84

Who in your childhood had the most influence as to your personality/morals as to who you are today?

For me, it was my dad. Not just because he raised me by himself from the time I was 9 (and in those days dads didn't raise little girls), but because the older I got the more I realized what an incredible person he really was and I wanted his spirit and heart. Sometimes it's not even a parent. It could be a teacher, relative, neighbor. What was the one thing you admired most about them?

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

erinb62 profile image86

Erin Buttermore (erinb62) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

Glad it was your mom and the bad part of your sister didn't stick:)

Diane Woodson profile image60

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

cat on a soapbox profile image83

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

mommytalks profile image59

mommytalks says

Hubert Williams says