Shoshauna profile image 62

How many hubbers dream of being a stay at home parent?

Just trying to see how many hubbers have this dream in common.

sadie423 profile image92

sadie423 says

• Shoshauna profile image

Shoshauna 4 years ago

So happy for you and the fact that you are able to homeschool. All that said, you do work, you just don't get paid. I wish you the best on the hunt for your various avenues. I am sure you will be even more successful than what you already are.

jennzie profile image84

jennzie says

• Shoshauna profile image

Shoshauna 4 years ago

Jennzie, we share the same dream! Only I have two children. I tried picking up some college courses and it wasn't until then that I realized I enjoyed writing. So heres to us, you never know what will come our way with all this writing! Good Luck!

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• Shoshauna profile image

Shoshauna 4 years ago

Being a grandparent is very nice! You keep Hubbin and that should keep you from being bored. All the while maybe you will be granted with three beautiful children. Makes me tired thinking about it. Hoping it all works out for you. Best of Luck!

jengeurian profile image60

jengeurian says

• Shoshauna profile image

Shoshauna 4 years ago

I envy that you are a stay at home parent. I am fortunate to have enough money to not feel strapped and I am able to allow the kids to do a lot. I feel though that the time I could give them would be so much better than the things I have given them.