alphagirl profile image 78

Did you think justice was served to Sandusky of Penn State?

I was watching the news last night and was relieved for the families and the men who were violated as children. I don't understand how his wife was so unaware of the activities her husband was involved in, esp. in their home. It was so sad to hear from the victims side, what they endured as boys. I think justice was served. I question how many other children he hurt that did not come forward because of shame and pain. They should set-up a counseling program for any kids who were ever molested by him to get FREE counseling. I question any coach who gets too chummy with a kid.

alfetherlin profile image84

alfetherlin says

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

LouTucci profile image79

LouTucci says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 4 years ago

Thanks for all your comments! I was so upset I had to know if others shared my sentiments! He needs to go to jail and be castrated!

TripleAMom profile image85

TripleAMom says

shea duane profile image61

shea duane says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 4 years ago

You are so right! The memories are hard to erase!

Lindy's World profile image82

Lindy's World says

Lizam1 profile image81

Lizam1 says

win-winresources says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 4 years ago

That is a very good point. What would we cut off a female? I think many of us mourn for those victims. I think in prison his crime is considered one of the most offending, so you may be right, he may get to see the other side.

Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94

Marcy Goodfleisch says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 4 years ago

Wow! I did know something like that can happen! Thanks for sharing.

sctlyles21 profile image60

sctlyles21 says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 4 years ago

It may be generational, cultural and blind faith, I still think if any child is screaming for help, any grow adult with any common sense would go check the circumstances. You have to be pretty deaf to the sounds of a screeching chlld in a home.

Beachlife says