Virtuous1 profile image 57

Do you and your family pray together?

As a family I believe that families are to pray and have devotions together. When my daughter was in school one of the things I did the whole time was pray for her while she was in school. Pray that she remembers what was taught to her. Pray for protection and guidance. It is true a family who pray together stays together. Not to say you don't encounter problems but you know how to handle them much better.

cyclrmom profile image78

cyclrmom says

• Virtuous1 profile image

Virtuous1 5 years ago

you are so right about the cliff if a perosn never prayed before I bet they will start than.

Dr Pooja profile image60

Dr Pooja says

• Virtuous1 profile image

Virtuous1 5 years ago

For me I look at prayer as being very vital to my living if I don't pray i can't handle things in life when I pray I can handle things.