algarveview profile image 88

Did your baby cry more than what is considered normal when he was born?

How did you cope?

Best Answer Peeples says

• algarveview profile image

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) 4 years ago

I agree with you... it's basically one day at a time... but what I think - and that's why I asked this question - is that there are not that many babies that cry more than they are supposed to. You know that sort of thing when it's crying all day ...

My2GreenBeans profile image85

My2GreenBeans says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

I'm also a firm believer in attachment parenting. All the holding and cuddling did nothing for my 2 who had colic. I still held them but all the holding, nursing, rocking, and love didn't stop the colic!

win-winresources says

• algarveview profile image

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) 4 years ago

Hi, win-winresources, I agree with you totally. My twins are 4 now, that time has come and gone, but my girl was a challenge. I'm trying to get views on the subject for other parents, for you only know what it is about, if your baby was like that.

LindaSmith1 profile image58

LindaSmith1 says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

I completly disagree with the first half of this answer. At an early age a baby should be taken care of every time they are needed. Teaching is for children old enough to understand what's going on!

NewBizExpress profile image59

NewBizExpress says