brittvan22 profile image 76

If you uncovered the truth behind a lie, would you tell the truth?

Ok. let's say that you were going through some old papers in the attic and found that a possible grudge one sibiling had for another was based on a lie. The truth would clear the name of a sibiling that is deceased and perceived to be ungrateful, which was a lie? Do you tell or keep it to yourself, when you have the proof in your hand (literally!)

prospectboy profile image90

Bradrick H. (prospectboy) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

Me too I just felt maybe it would also be opening up old wounds.

houseofjcjee profile image86

houseofjcjee says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I agree and she would too her saying was the truth is always welcome and will set you free!

suzzycue profile image85

Susan Britton (suzzycue) says

Time2Spare profile image60

Time2Spare says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

thanks for your input its appreciated!

msorensson profile image63

msorensson says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I agree, but its tricky opening up old wounds didn't want to seem like I was starting anything, but I stumbled upon the truth (literally.)

LikaMarie says

CJ Sledgehammer says