FreezeFrame34 profile image 79

Advice on How to Keep a Child's Room/ Toy Room Organized and Clean?

Some days I feel like all I do is pick up toys. I have my child help too, but any one have inexpensive ideas on how to keep the mess from happening, especially when having play dates. It can be impossible to do the "play with one toy and put it away" with a room full of toddlers in an apartment!

How to Keep A Kid's Room Organized92

How to Keep A Kid's Room Organized

• FreezeFrame34 profile image

FreezeFrame34 5 years ago

Thanks for writing a hub in response to my question! Great advice!

• FreezeFrame34 profile image

FreezeFrame34 5 years ago

Thanks for the answer! We live in a small apartment, and I don't have room for storage so it can create quite a mess. We still try to organize and encourage our friends to help clean up when they are done playing, too!

How to Keep Your Child's Toys and Room Organized89

How to Keep Your Child's Toys and Room Organized

• FreezeFrame34 profile image

FreezeFrame34 5 years ago

Thanks for answering my question with a hub. I appreciate the disclaimer about the storage containers too; I have heard of children getting trapped in larger toy boxes and containers.