mismazda profile image 60

Was it hard for you when your first born started school for the first time?

My firstborn will be starting school in a couple of weeks, and I am feeling scared and stressed about it.....:(

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Oh my..I pray that he continues to get better, I know I would probably feel the same as you do, if this were to happen to one of my children, but yes I have been trying not to think about it, but I know she will be very happy..:)

KristenN4Boys profile image78

KristenN4Boys says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Bless your heart..I m quite sure it will be even more hard when he goes to college,,,but at least you know he will always come and call home when he wants to let you know that he misses you....:)

moonfairy profile image88

moonfairy says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

thanks Moonfairy for your comment...bless your heart..I know I am going to cry on that day when my baby goes to school...I just dread it..:)

joanwz profile image84

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

oh my...LOL..that is what my lil Chezney probably will say to me...she is so advanced and so READY.....but Im just gonna take it one day at a time..thanks for your comment..:)

darkland profile image60

Daniel Brinker (darkland) says

GoodWorld profile image62

GoodWorld says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Thanks Goodworld...I know..its so hard..but I know it is for her own good..she is sooo excited..she has been talking about school every since last year....I am happy for heard but sad for me.I got to get it together..:)

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Every one has been telling me I will quickly adjust....trying not to stress too much...:)

tonie2weeks profile image60

tonie2weeks says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

thanks tonie2weeks.. I totally agree with the first time of giving up control....4 days away from her first day..but I know I will be volunteering and going on field trips and eating lunch with her...it seems just like yesterday that I was bringing h