landscapeartist profile image 81

Can I legally make my brother move my father to a home closer to where he is away from me?

My father was very abusive to my brothers, sisters and I when we were kids. My mom finally left him and we all disowned him. I took him to court and he went to prison for 2 years for the abuse I suffered. The system placed him in a home that is like a 15 min drive from my home. My brother is in charge of him, yet he lives 4 hours away. I want that man as far away from me as he can possibly be. Family won't come see me because he is so close to me, and I can't sleep at night because he is so close. He's never seen my kids or grandbabies thank god!

ginjill ashberry profile image76

Ashley TKL (ginjill ashberry) says

• landscapeartist profile image

Roberta McIlroy (landscapeartist) 4 years ago

This is something that I've been dealing with for so long now & I'm tired both emotionally & mentally. You're right that I feel that I'll never be rid of him no matter how far away he is. I have my family near but I'm battling this on my ow

Larry Wall says

• landscapeartist profile image

I wish it was just that we didnt get along but it wasnt that. It was so much more, and no matter how much time has gone by I am not recovering from it. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.