brittvan22 profile image 78

If you saw, Here comes Honey Boo Boo, what did you think?

They obviously did not promote the go-go juice yet, but there were plenty of antics thusfare that were crazy. Redneck games, mud, teen pregnancy, ill-manners, almost illiterate, etc. What did you think of the premiere episode.

moonlake profile image88

moonlake says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

Didn't miss much unless you are a sucker for redneck games and hillbilly antics. The go-go juice is only the tip of the iceberg.

brsmom68 profile image85

Diane Ziomek (brsmom68) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I agree. You didn't miss anything special, unless your into redneck games and ill manners.

mismazda profile image61

mismazda says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I understand and agree with you position. However, the fact that the Mom defends her position so strongly I think she does recognize there is something wrong with it. I hubbed on it also.

RavenT2011 profile image75

RavenT2011 says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I hubbed on this and no one is blaming or bashing the child, the parents should be held responsible. I hubbed on it because I want the issue brought to the forefront and her parents to answer for it. Stand for something or fall for anything.

Don Fairchild profile image84

Don Fairchild says

april holland profile image80

April Savage (april holland) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

You are quite correct, boy was twitter sounding off on the show it was waste of perfectly good brain cells, I must take the time to apologize to them. thanks for sharing.

Mom Kat profile image87

Mom Kat says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

Trust me, that is the last thing it is about. Pageants, teen pregnancy, ill-manners, mud, filth, almost illiterate (if it wasn't for the captions I would have been lost at the speech.) Too much for tv. I hubbed on it.

Penny G profile image78

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

Phelcky profile image60

Lilly (Phelcky) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

Yes she did and you say now we know what creeps through the crawls spaces in between mud and dirty. Their family apparently, teen pregnancy, pageants, jumping in the mud and landing on belly, passing gas, all the gross you don't want to know.

New 2011 Mom profile image61

New 2011 Mom says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

I agree, thought I was the only one. I had my captions on just to follow them. I agree, CMT will probably pick it up once the season is over.

chepkoluumugulel profile image81

chepkoluumugulel says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

mom cant teach values until she learns some outside of valuing attention.