soutienscolairefr profile image 59

How you explain to a teenager why he need to learn philosophy of mathematics ?

Share your experiences, thank you

Rosana Modugno profile image85

Rosana Modugno says

teyeger82 profile image77

teyeger82 says

• soutienscolairefr profile image

soutienscolairefr 4 years ago

I hope so ! It's typical. You can repeat many times the most important notions and then the teenager remeber them without knowing it ... It's automatically recorded in the brain ... Try it .. Make also some notes at hom with some bases ... Good luck

tonie2weeks profile image60

tonie2weeks says

• soutienscolairefr profile image

soutienscolairefr 4 years ago

Yes, but sometimes,, it's better to explain, not too long, but just to try to motivate him better.

When you tell a teenager that "he must do it", I think that he will tell you "I don't want d it" !!! It's the used reaction when children are teens !