mismazda profile image 61

If you found a baby in the garbage....

If you found a infant baby in a garbage, would you report, the baby to the police and go on your way......or would you check on the baby to see if has been placed with someone?

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I have to say that I would consider adopting too......many babies need the care of someone whom will really want and love them.

sallieannluvslife profile image84

sallieannluvslife says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I agree to that it would be fate....and I probably would have to convince my hubby to letting us keep the baby.

seamonster profile image60

seamonster says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I agree to in keeping the baby...it would bother me so.....to let the child to be placed in someone else's home.

Mom Kat profile image87

Mom Kat says

Sharkye11 profile image96

Jayme Kinsey (Sharkye11) says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

That's a good answer...I think most people would like to do the same....:)

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Thanks for commenting....I understand your point...:)

JamaGenee profile image86

Joanna McKenna (JamaGenee) says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

This is a good thing to do.:-)

Ascott2 profile image60

Ascott2 says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I have to wondered a lot about this question that I posted..and I wanted to see what others would do..it seems that most whom posted would report and adopt the child..I would probably do the same...thanks for answering..:)