mismazda profile image 60

If you found a baby in the garbage....

If you found a infant baby in a garbage, would you report, the baby to the police and go on your way......or would you check on the baby to see if has been placed with someone?

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I have to say that I would consider adopting too......many babies need the care of someone whom will really want and love them.

sallieannluvslife profile image84

sallieannluvslife says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I agree to that it would be fate....and I probably would have to convince my hubby to letting us keep the baby.

Mom Kat profile image87

Mom Kat says

seamonster profile image60

seamonster says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I agree to in keeping the baby...it would bother me so.....to let the child to be placed in someone else's home.

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

Thanks for commenting....I understand your point...:)

Sharkye11 profile image95

Jayme Kinsey (Sharkye11) says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

That's a good answer...I think most people would like to do the same....:)

JamaGenee profile image86

Joanna McKenna (JamaGenee) says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

This is a good thing to do.:-)

Ascott2 profile image61

Ascott2 says

• mismazda profile image

mismazda 4 years ago

I have to wondered a lot about this question that I posted..and I wanted to see what others would do..it seems that most whom posted would report and adopt the child..I would probably do the same...thanks for answering..:)