abbykorinnelee profile image 80

As a Single Parent, what are the best techniques and strategies for successful daily functioning?

What have you found to be necessary in juggling multiple children, several different schools, your own education or career and doing it on your own as a single parent? I have a child on the Autism Spectrum as well as another child that has ADHD and anger management therapy. I have to juggle appointments in handling an ex-spouse who I might have to take to court and have support enforcement appointments. I live with my father and brother who are full time at their job or education and I do all the housework and make dinner. I don't have a social life. I have no friends in the area. ADVICE?

Lady Wordsmith profile image81

Best Answer Linda Rawlinson (Lady Wordsmith) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 4 years ago

I had to laugh at the beginning of this. I am actually OCD and have a son with Autism. So I am having such an issue because I CAN'T be organized the way I want to. I live in Fon du lac county Wisconsin. I do get a little hlep if I say something

abbykorinnelee profile image80

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) says

• Lady Wordsmith profile image

Linda Rawlinson (Lady Wordsmith) 4 years ago

You are a Superwoman, I think. Will things improve when you finish college perhaps? Is it a case of toughing this out, putting up with the exhaustion until you have your qualification and hence a little more freedom in the evenings?