momster profile image 60

Do you let your child quit because they do not like something?

I have children who want to quit sports, music, band. My husband and I do not let them quit. We are trying to teach them the value of sticking with it even if you do not like it. If your child wanted to quit in the middle of sports or school class would you let them?

Lisa HW profile image79

Lisa HW says

bubba-math profile image61

Jim Bob (bubba-math) says

• Monique Graham profile image

Monique Graham 5 years ago

Of course it’s common sense to allow a child to stop participating in an activity if he or she is in harm’s way. That’s a given! However if a child wants to quit something “just because” that’s unacceptable. They have to learn what commitment is

Monique Graham profile image60

Monique Graham says