Jesse Mugnier profile image 74

How to get my 3 yr old daughter to stop peeing her pants?

My 3 year old has understood the concept of using the potty for about 2 months now, but still has at the very least one accident every day. Sometimes she does try to make it to the potty but she isn't fast enough, this I can understand. But the times when she just stands there and pees herself are frustrating and confusing for me. How do I get her to stop doing this and use the potty all the time?

Lady Wordsmith profile image80

Best Answer Linda Rawlinson (Lady Wordsmith) says

• Junegirl58 profile image

Lor B (Junegirl58) 3 years ago

When my daughter was that age, she had the same problem until she followed my niece into the bathroom. After theat she strutted her little but right into the bathroom and peed in the potty.

innerspin profile image93

Kim Kennedy (innerspin) says

rebekahELLE profile image90

rebekahELLE says

Lyn.Stewart profile image72

Lyn.Stewart says