peeples profile image 88

How to get toddler back to sleeping through night in big girl bed?

3 weeks ago my 21 mth old was moved into a twin size bed. She slept fine for the first 2 weeks. The third week came and she is back to waking 3 and 4 times a night. How do I help her get back on track?

• jodeci profile image

jodeci 4 years ago

You know I did not think about this could be a "potty" issue, it did not cross my mind. That's the reason why it is to have a diverse group in discussing topics because there are a variety of answers.

granniesharon profile image60

granniesharon says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Thanks for the answer. We have her on a routine. Her older brother has a weighted blanket, I may see if she can use it for a night to see if it works.

jodeci profile image60

jodeci says

edhan profile image60

edhan says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Cold is possible. If it were up to me she'd sleep with me too but she refuses. Just wants me to walk her in circles until she falls back asleep. She was doing good at the new house at first. Thanks for the answer!

Garifalia says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Thanks for the answer!

Vickiw says