peeples profile image 87

Potty training tips for toddler who goes every 2 minutes?

Today is day 3 of no diapers for my 24 mth old. The only problem (which is really a good thing in a way) is she wants to go every 2 minutes it seams. She has literally gone 15 times in the 2 hours she's been up. While it's good it is time consuming. I have done nothing else all morning. It's just back and forth to the bathroom. How do I get her to understand that she doesn't need to squeeze out every little drop?

Lizam1 profile image82

Lizam1 says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

Thanks Lizam1! Looking forward to being diaper free!

crankalicious profile image85

crankalicious says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 4 years ago

My daughter started showing an interest at 11 months. She has been going on her own in her potty since then. I just decided we might as well do away with the diapers and she is loving it. Just time consuming going back and forth every couple minutes.

Laura Schneider profile image92

Laura Schneider says

daydreamer13 profile image61

daydreamer13 says