ladyempathy profile image 55

Does anyone have any advice on a mother's ability to terminate the paternal grandparents temporary G

The mother has no charges on her record, and has DHS was never involved, besides the order being approved in court, it was handled privately, out of court. I am desprate, I am a very involved mother,and they have gone so far as to tell the school that i am not allowed contact


sort by best latest

blonde kandi profile image55

blonde kandi says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment