Billie Kelpin profile image 87

Has anyone had their DNA ancestry test done in the past 6 months?

Someone answered a question like this on hubpages and had only found out that they were of European descent. I understand that as time passes and more people submit DNA for testing regarding ancestry, the results get more precise. I'm excited and hopeful that the results might show more than the general. What is the best I might expect in results? (I went through the company that is the most well advertised and is online. I purchased the $99 test. Would love to hear your story if you've done this. I know I might be disappointed, but I'd like to stay excited for the results.

cam8510 profile image97

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

Now there's a new nationality to put on a census: "American Horse Thieves" (lol) We actually lived in an area called "Horse Thief Canyon" in Corona, CA with street names like "Kicking Horse," "Buckskin Trail," "Lasso Way" "Colt Drive," really...

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

Christin, I KNOW! $99 is great. BUT I read more, you can have various depths of testing. I'm going to see what these results bring and then write a hub on it. I never know if we can mention the website, but it's the 1 that's most advertised