DommaLeigh profile image 61

If a family member broke into your house and robbed you, what would you do?

When a family member does you wrong you are torn on what to do. Do you just let it slide? Do you confront the person? Do you start a family feud? Do you call the cops? What do you do? So If a family member broke into your house and robbed you, what would you do?

• DommaLeigh profile image

DommaLeigh 4 years ago

Getting psychical would just end me up in the hospital or in jail for assault. but I have to admit the thought did past through my mind but common sense won.

atechwiz profile image74

atechwiz says

• DommaLeigh profile image

DommaLeigh 4 years ago

I agree with you that if family steal from family they are not really family but I have been disowned from my family a few times for taking action they didn't agree with.

shielamaeparreno profile image77

Shiela Mae Parreno (shielamaeparreno) says

• DommaLeigh profile image

DommaLeigh 4 years ago

Thank you for responding and everything this family member did in the past was small theft like stealing cash from purses but recently has moved up to stealing bank cards, credit cards and now breaking into my home.

emmanfb profile image62

Emmanuel Balayo (emmanfb) says

• DommaLeigh profile image

DommaLeigh 4 years ago

By law it would be, B&E, forced entry, home invasion and larceny. Each a 7 year felony but it is a family member thus emotion messes up logic, as family try and send you on a guilt trip for calling the cops on your own family!

CalebSparks says

• DommaLeigh profile image

DommaLeigh 4 years ago

Very good point, but if you had such a good relationship why did grandma need to steal she should of asked. In my family we help each other out when some one asks so there is no need to ever steal from each other. Yet it happened.