susanzheng profile image 76

How do you think a Chinese saying "in a united and harmonious family, everything prospers"?

Sometimes I see or hear about people in a family fighting agaist each other just for the family's prosperity, but the family doesn't prosper in any way, which makes me think about this age-tested Chinese saying over and over again. Here I post this question just hope everybody comes across this question to think about it, do something to unit your family and bring happiness to everyone around you and the prosperity will come to your family naturally.

Blond Logic profile image98

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• susanzheng profile image

susanzheng 4 years ago

Oh, peachpurple, thank you very much for your answer. I am sorry for your family. But you are not alone. I think this is a good opportunity for you to do something that can have positive effect on your family's situation.

Alise- Evon says

• susanzheng profile image

susanzheng 4 years ago

Thank you very much Blond Logic and Alise-Evon for your answers. I agree with you both.