Nell Rose profile image 90

What is the nicest thing that happened to you today?

I only ask this because today I had a lovely oldish lady stop me in the street and she said, excuse me dear, but I just had to say you look just like my daughter! and then she went on to say that the daughter was now living in Canada, and she missed her and so on. We chatted for about half an hour! lol! it really made my day, and when she left she said, 'Thank you dear, you have brightened up this old lady for the rest of the day! how wonderful was that?

Anna Haven profile image91

Anna Haven says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

Thanks Anna, that's great! I was always grateful for someone helping me when I just started a job, it helps to stem the panic that we are going to do something wrong! lol!

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

Beautiful photo Faith, and how wonderful for you to get to have lunch with your son, and of course your lovely grandchildren too!

emilynemchick profile image89

Emily Nemchick (emilynemchick) says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

That's lovely emily, it always feels better when we are getting back to our routine, thanks.

HeatherH104 profile image83

HeatherH104 says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

Aw thank you Heather! lol!

Redd John profile image60

John Redd (Redd John) says

johnr54 profile image49

Joanie Ruppel (johnr54) says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

sorry to hear that you have vertigo, my sons girlfriend gets that, its not very pleasant as you well know, but its great to know that you have lots of people helping you, thanks and take care.

Deb Welch says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 3 years ago

Thanks so much Deb, sounds like you had a great day!