Darksage profile image 83

What is your approach with children's growing independence?

As we all know, children now a days, to be specific teenagers, are becoming more and more independent. For example, me as a college student, I want to earn money to get the things I want. I would like to ask some of the parents here in HubPages how you approach this situations. Do you deny your children's independence and wait for a later time or you give it to them directly and let them face the world head on? It depends with your approach.

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 3 years ago

I guess there are just kids like that. I do understand her, because sometimes I do the same old things, but at one time, you might want to talk to her. At our age, we really love to socialize, there might be something up with her.

DDE profile image50

Devika Primić (DDE) says

AndrewHH profile image59

Andrew Hard (AndrewHH) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 3 years ago

Well said. Thank you for your answer!