suraj punjabi profile image 89

What is the biggest lesson your parents have taught you?

Lori P. profile image86

Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

Crissylite profile image76

Crissylite says

• thefedorows profile image

thefedorows 3 years ago

What a blessing that your parents instilled this in you, Crissylite! I'm sure they would be encouraged to hear that is part of their legacy in you.

liesl5858 profile image83

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

Rev. Akins profile image77

Rev. Akins says

• suraj punjabi profile image

suraj punjabi 3 years ago

It is very wise of them to make sure you work with different people. It definitely helps in the future. My full time work consists of me dealing with different people, and I should know how important that lesson can be.

Bk42author profile image80

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says

• suraj punjabi profile image

suraj punjabi 3 years ago

Saving money is the advice I feel many young people brush off. The idea of earning money for the first time is new and exciting for them. It feels like they got new super powers that they just want to exploit all the time.