Rev. Akins profile image 84

How do you thank your significant other when they do something nice?

Do you offer a thank you, do something special for them or just accept it as the normal? I wonder how many people do nice things and then get no recognition or reward for what they do. How often would you do something nice for someone when they do absolutely nothing for you in return?

sallieannluvslife profile image84

sallieannluvslife says

• Rev. Akins profile image

Rev. Akins 3 years ago

That is a very good point, we should not do things for an earthly reward. The reward we need the most will come from God, thank you for the adjustment in perspective.

Lori P. profile image94

Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

• Rev. Akins profile image

Rev. Akins 3 years ago

I don't expect something in return, but it would be nice to have someone acknowledge that you helped them. I am glad you make sure your husband is thanked, that is a wonderful gift you have given him!

Bk42author profile image84

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says