Eazy_E profile image 89

How can I deal with what seems like the weight of the world on my shoulders?

My family has been through a lot this passed year. My fiancé's father suffered a series of strokes, our house caught on fire and I lost my job. In the meantime, the two in-laws constantly fight because they are both bipolar and my father- in - law to be is understandably suicidal. This is worsened by his wife disappearing because of the frustration from his verbal assaults and leaving me with his two daughters who he shuts out and says he hates because they won't let him die. It hurts me to hear him say that to them. I know he doesn't mean it. But I'm the only one to watch over them.

Best Answer Dave36 says

Shelly Elliott 3 years ago

Eckhart Tolle is great! The Good Earth helped me a lot. The most profound book in my life is "Way of the Peaceful Warrior". Also The Book of Secrets by Chopra- Go Deepak! and try the Tao and Yoga helps too.

Cristale profile image89

Cristale says

sassypiehole profile image84

Lisa René LeClair (sassypiehole) says

dailytop10 profile image88

dailytop10 says

DeepThought258238 profile image81

Unanimous (DeepThought258238) says

• Eazy_E profile image

Eric Pelka (Eazy_E) 3 years ago

I see what you are saying. But I love my fiancé. Through and through. And I want to do everything in my power to make her happy. Thanks for the concern though.

Shelly Elliott says