Karen Ranoni profile image 45

You babied the baby and now the baby is out of control. What now?

You have a baby, and you have spoiled that baby. The baby is now 3 almost 4, she sleeps with you, you are together 24/7, she has become rude and demanding. None of this is her fault, because you have allowed her to be babied because she is your last child of 5. She throws fits and will only stop when she gets what she wants, she is becoming out of control. Is there anyway that you can fix the situation or have you essentially created a child that has been given carte blanche over you, your home and everyone in it?

swilliams profile image86

Best Answer Emunah La Paz (swilliams) says

• Karen Ranoni profile image

Karen Ranoni 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your helpful comment, and the link! I definatelt need to put my foot down. The problem is getting my husband to get on board and not undermine me. He is also under her spell.