What would you do if your special needs daughter was tied up by her Teacher to a chair?

My eight year old daughter was tied to a chair with a jump rope. I was told by the bus driver to pop up at the school. I did and found the Teacher untying my daughter from an adult chair with her arms plus her feet bounded. I had to control myself because I felt rage rising up in me. So I went to complain to the principle and was told she was in a meeting so I left a message but she never called me back. I'm still lost for words. My daughter is legally blind and has CP. No one deserve to be treated like an animal, so now I am fighting for Teacher to be removed from all special needs children.

Larry Wall says

Nakisha Harrell 3 years ago

Thanks Larry for your comment! I tried to file a complaint with the police department and was told that my daughter didn't have visble scares so they couldn't go through with the charges.