What would you do if your mom put the troubles in you?

I don't know what happened with my mom,she did something wrong with money and now she is made my family going down and bangkrupt. our family has no money to pay and of course my sister and I have to hard work to raise my family since all the saving bank is 0. we are forgiven her but we have to rebuild all we had before. I got stressful but also have to hard work because my dad was retired few years ago. hope god help me up for this. friends what I'm gonna do?

deena musi (Deemusi) 3 years ago

yes my friend..thank a lot.. we did watching her since happened. takes time to make her realize..

deena musi (Deemusi) 3 years ago

thanks a lot sheila.. we did what u said.. all the access to get the money now was on my sister.. even my dad has no power to control it. now my family has nothing. we had car and house left now. I hate my mom but sister and dad asked me to forgive