peeples profile image 85

Ideas for productive distracting methods for my toddler while I do school work?

This morning I took my first test for one of my online classes. Not long after starting it my 3 year old decided she wanted me to stop what I was doing and do something for her. When I asked her to wait it turned into a tantrum so I just got up to help her. By the time I got back to my test, my time was up and I flunked it bad. I need ways of productively distracting her when I have to take tests, Any ideas that don't include the TV?

LongTimeMother profile image97

LongTimeMother says

jjackson786 profile image89

Jennifer (jjackson786) says