Penny G profile image 73

Do you let your son be who he is?

Are you OK with your son, a pre schooler to play with, wear, and associate with whatever gender he is comfortable with. By this I mean, do you let him wear a princess dress to the play ground if he wants. Do you buy him things he chooses, not things because they are for boys. My Grandson is the most well adjusted little boy I think I have ever known, he is sweet natured, loves to dress up and many times prefers princess gowns, and plastic high heels. They make him so happy. He does like other costumes, but these are his favorite. He has many dolls from the Disney shows.

jlpark profile image84

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

Great thinking. Of course some of the older people think we shouldn't buy the things he loves. Thats old thinking. Parents of today are so such further ahead than when I grew up. The children now will benefit from the new thinking nowadays.

Ashleystestimony profile image61

Ashley Wilson (Ashleystestimony) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

He is will be 4 in November, and he is very happy in his own skin, comfortable with himself. His parents have done a great job with learning, his safety, and so on.He is sensitive and happy, and these are part of what makes him who he is.