DDE profile image 27

Where you the very strict kind of parent?

Parents want to play their roles perfectly but there is no perfection. Mistakes are made and corrected. Where you that very strict parent to whom your child could not speak to freely and had to fear when speaking to you?

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

I have been that way with my son and he turned out great. We are certainly good friends Thank you

Penny G profile image74

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

You it is difficult when you feel that way at least they are managing on their own. I have beenlaid back one son and he is a pleasant individual. Thank you

NanLT profile image85

Nan (NanLT) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

Patience a good word and works well when you know how to approach such situations thank you.