linfcor profile image 82

How do you feel about Toys R Us selling Breaking Bad action figures with meth lab accessories?

Toys R US are correcting selling Breaking Bad action figures complete with meth lab accessories. Although they state that these figures are for 15 years and about , what does that say about our society when we make cartel figures our heroes? How many parents or grandparents would actually buy these for their kids or grandchildren. What action would you take about this issue? Is it anything for a buck?

ILoveLegosToo profile image77

Tom Fattes (ILoveLegosToo) says

• linfcor profile image

Linda F Correa (linfcor) 3 years ago

Well now there is another petition to get these back on the shelves ! Was started by one of the breaking bad actors. Maybe he has a financial stake in all of this

Randall Guinn profile image78

Randall Guinn says

ThePracticalMommy profile image96

Marissa (ThePracticalMommy) says

• linfcor profile image

Linda F Correa (linfcor) 3 years ago

My understanding is that they did take them off the shelf. My point was that the manufacturers will do anything to make money. Don't like to make these characters "heros' to any child. Just my opinion. The best way to ban them is to simply not buy

Morgaren profile image78

Tim (Morgaren) says

• linfcor profile image

Linda F Correa (linfcor) 3 years ago

I would have to disagree with your presumptions. To say that a criminal was inspirational because he was the best at what he did seems odd to me. But I respect your right to have your opinion. But by your premise anything is open to be marketed ?