emilyzeinert profile image 60

Are you for against circumcision?

What are your reasons for/against? Have you been aware of the #IAmNotThankful campaign?

Old-Empresario profile image85

Old-Empresario says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 3 years ago

Strongly agreed. I wonder if any legislation has been proposed in US to outlaw non-consensual circumcision?

askformore lm profile image72

askformore lm says

• emilyzeinert profile image

Emily Zeinert (emilyzeinert) 3 years ago

The I Am Not Thankful Campaign features many circumcised boys and men who are not thankful for their parents circumcising them. It is in retaliation to the excuse that parents use to justify their decision, "he'll thank me for it one day"

Robert the Bruce profile image59

Robert the Bruce says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

completely agree and never did this to my boys.

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 3 years ago

I've read that male circumcision can reduce the level of sensation. So, in a way, it similar to female circumcision.

johannabarnes says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 3 years ago

Though this may be crass, it's not hard to keep the foreskin clean. As the owner of one I can say that it's quite easy for anyone with just basic hygiene habits. The "risk of infection" is greatly exaggerated.